So, feeling good about a script that I am revising and polishing this month. After three years in the making, it’s simply ripe and delicious. Every fiber of my being will try to sell it.
Once buried for 20 years, my desire to write films and television shows has evolved into an action plan for 2011. You can’t hit if you don’t play, right? True, that.
All I know is no matter what, my script writing love won’t quit me. Today, after a wordless tussle, I stared at my blank oversized computer screen, inhaling all its binanry dust.
Oddly, I felt compelled to write this in the interest of wise movie-goers worldwide:
Why some extremely talented, good-looking and fearless mogul should hire Robin Farmer to write her/his passion script.
10. Her services will require fewer zeros than the usual suspects in Hollywood. But the bargain rate will not last. Long. Um…she hopes.
8. “Fascinating plots, riveting characters. Raw beauty and power in every word.” Most repeated comments by readers of her wonderful wordmsithing.
7. Two words describe her next script: global blockbuster.
6. Imagination. Originality. High-concept. Perfect Pacing. Memorable Dialogue. And that’s just her voice mail.
5. Can rock female characters like no other.
4. Rewrite? No problem!
3. Will fly coach for meetings in Cali.
2. Will thank you first when accepting the Oscar for original screenplay.
1. She can finally cross it off her bucket list!